Givings at St Paul’s
How and when to donate
Many people choose to tithe their income via the use of weekly givings envelopes. These envelopes are available through the church office and are numbered in order to keep track of your annual offering for income tax purposes. If you would like to get a set of enveloper, please contact the church office and the treasurer will get back to you.
Pre-Authorized Giving Program
As an alternative to weekly offering envelopes, Pre-Authorized Giving (PAG) is a direct debit program that allows people to support their church through an automatic monthly withdrawal from their bank account.
What are the advantages of PAG?
- Your contributions will be made regularly even if you are away on business or vacation.
- You will not have to write a cheque or carry cash each week when you come to church, possibly saving you bank service fees.
- The church will receive your contributions consistently, which will help pay all the bills even in the summer months if you’re away.
- After having been away, you will not be left with that burden of feeling you need to “catch up”.
- It will save time and work for those who count and register the offerings each Sunday.
- Never again will you have the frustration of getting halfway to church and then remembering that you forgot your offering!
- All information provided in your PAG application is confidential and not shared.
Parishioners may wish to include in funeral pre-planning to include request that donations be directed towards their church family. Funds received are typically used for worship related items such as fair linens, Bibles, and hymn books.
Parishioners may also wish to remember a gift to St. Paul’s in their last will and testament. Some late members’ gifts have been left for specific causes; others generate interest which contributes towards the operations of our parish.
If you would like to speak with someone at the church regarding your givings, please be in touch.
News From St Paul’s
Check out our latest blog entries
A quiet and contemplative worship that celebrates the arrival of the greatest gift of all, our Lord Jesus Christ. Join us at 11:00 am where we will unwrap the joy of Christ in our world and reveal our love for him in praise and prayer using the service in The Book Of Alternative Services.
Please join us in worship December 24th at 7:00 pm for our All-ages worship or at 11:00 pm for our Midnight Christmas celebration. Both Holy Communion services will use The Book Of Alternative Services and features hymns of the season raising our voices in joy to greet the birth of the newborn King!
Welcome to our new site. We are still in the process of finishing some of the pages, and updating content on others. We are excited though to begin a new chapter in our online journey and welcome your feedback in the process. We also welcome your ideas for content as we will be adding to the site extensively in 2018.
Do be in touch on our contact page and share your questions or thoughts!
Get our weekly e-newsletter!
Sign up and stay informed about events and services
‘But who am I, and what is my people, that we should be able to make this freewill-offering? For all things come from you, and of your own have we given you.